Payment & Ordering
What currency are your prices?
All prices shown throughout the Chloe & Mason site are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
How can I pay?
We accept PayPal, AfterPay, Visa, Amex and MasterCard (including debit cards). The charges for any transactions made on this site are only debited from your card once the Checkout process is complete.
Are my payment details secure?
To ensure your credit card purchases are secure and protected, all transactions on this site are processed using Stripe. This is an online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure, hosted environment.
What if I ordered something on pre-order?
If you ordered an item on pre-order we will ship it as soon as we receive it into stock. If you ordered items that are in stock at the same time, we will hold those items and ship your entire order once your pre-order item(s) come into stock.
It is also important to note that, on rare occasions, we may receive our stock later than the anticipated arrival date. Unfortunately this is something that is completely out of our control and we are unable to cancel or refund orders where a pre-order item is received after the anticipated arrival date.
Do you accept returns?
We certainly do! We understand that shopping online means not being able to see and touch the items you're purchasing and that sometimes they can be not what you expect once you receive them.
We will gladly exchange your item or provide you with a store credit, provided you follow the usual sort of return conditions, as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit, you must:
(1) contact us at email@example.com within 7 business days of receiving your order.
(2) provided your item is unused and in saleable condition (including in original packaging) we will provide you with a return form.
(3) print and follow the instructions on the return form.
(4) Once the item(s) is received by us and approved in accordance with this refund policy, we will process your exchange or credit note within 5 business days.
(5) If you return your item and it is not approved for refund by us in accordance with this refund policy, we will contact you to obtain your instructions as to how you would like the item to be dealt with (return to you at your cost or destruction).
(6) Unless you are entitled to a refund under Australia consumer legislation, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item (and the exchanged item, if applicable).
Where your item is faulty, we will gladly exchange it or provide a refund in accordance with applicable Australian consumer legislation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving your order in this case and we will work with you to find an acceptable resolution.
How can I contact you?
Our contact details are:
PO BOX 187
LEICHHARDT NSW 2040